JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board (JKSSB) will issue the admit card on the official website for the students who want to take place in it. Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Exam, All candidates can search Panchayat Secretary Exam Ticket 2022 on the official website jkssb.nic.in When the admission ticket will be published. Lakhs of applicants have applied for these vacancies and found their call letters on the official website.
Applicants have to fill the required details on the official site in order to download the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Admit Card. Candidates can download the admission ticket name-wise through official site. Read this content carefully for more details about JKSSB Call Letter Date.
Trend >>> Download JKSSB Sub Inspector Answer Key 2022 PDF
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
The government will soon make available the exam admit card online on the official website. Only those applicants whose registration form has been approved by the examination administration will be issued the admit card. The admit card contains the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, photograph, signature, category, sub-category, date of birth, language of the question paper, and name and address of the exam center.
Candidates must download the admit card within the specified time and keep the printout till the completion of the recruitment process. Applicants must not forget to bring their identity proof, as well as their admit card and registration confirmation to the exam centre. Candidates must carry their Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card and other identity documents for verification at the exam center.
Read >>> jk si admit card download 2022
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 Overview
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022||Overview|
|organized by||Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board|
|name of exam||panchayat secretary|
|got tested||to be informed|
|Admit card issue date||one week before the exams|
|Social class||Admit card|
Check >>> JKSSB Junior Assistant Selection List 2022
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Date 2022
JKSSB invites interested candidates to submit their applications online for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the job advertisements for the Panchayat Secretary (District Cadre Posts) from 6th June to 13th July 2022, interested persons can apply for the posts using the approved process. A total of 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary posts have been announced. JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Important dates for Panchayat Secretary posts are given below.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Important Dates
|JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022||important dates|
|Online Application Submission Date||6 June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||13 July 2022|
|Admit Card Opening Date||to be informed|
|exam date||to be informed|
Read >>> NID DAT Admit Card 2023
Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Process
The Board of Directors has invited online applications for a total of 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary. Eligible and interested candidates apply for this vacancy at JKSSB official website. Admit cards for this exam will be issued after one week from the day of exam. An official direct link to check the admission ticket 2022 is available on this page.
- A written test will be used to select the candidates for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022.
- The exam will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be in English only.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The written test scores of the candidates may be normalized, if necessary, to establish the final merit and cut-off marks.
General Instructions for jkssb.nic.in Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
Candidates must remember some essential instructions JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card. Candidates also note that the Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board Admit Card 2022 is a very important document to attend the written test. Applicants without examination permit will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
- Candidates need to print the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The information of the candidate including their exam status and roll number can be found on the admit card.
- Pay close attention to the information on the admit card.
- In case of any error, contact the authority headquarter personally before the exam date.
- Apart from JKSSB Panchayat Secretary call letter, candidates need to produce two passport size recent color photographs and a photo identity proof at the exam centre.
Read >>> Download Rajasthan CET Admit Card 2023
Documents Required JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- driving license
- voter ID card
Details Available on JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
Candidates have to check the details mentioned on the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card which are mentioned below.
- Name of applicant
- photograph of the applicants
- exam date
- Time period information.
- exam ticket number
- date of birth
- center code
Check >>> KVS Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
How to Download JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card?
- First visit the website- jkssb.nic.in
- Next, when the home page opens, find the Hall Ticket column.
- After that click on Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Call Letter 2022.
- Then a new page will open in front of you to fill the required details to check Exam Ticket 2022 in there column.
- After that, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Then download the admit card by hitting the download button and take a hard copy for the exam.
questions to ask
The total vacancies in JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam are 1395.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website – jkssb.nic.in.