JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2023Date for JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2023 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently published an official notice for 3120 Posts, Due to this, many applications of students will come. There are some important details you should know before applying for JSSC PGT. Due to the fact that before applying you must follow the proper procedures and conditions. We are accepting applications from all eligible and interested persons for this employment.
A list of all the information including requirements for qualification, application fee, age limit, etc is given below. JSSC Post Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment Can review the vacancy details, and all eligibility requirements and read the notification; If they meet them, they can submit an online application.
Read >>> RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2022
JSSC PGT 2023 Admit Card
Those who are planning to apply for JSSC PGT must read the complete article to get all the details about the test and application process. Admit card is the most important component of JSSC PGT. Admit card will be an important document on the day of examination. Only those applicants who have registered successfully will get the admit card from the official authority. Candidates can access their admit card online. JSSC PGT 2023 Admit Card Has not been announced yet. However, students can keep checking the website to know about the admit card release date.
JSSC PGT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is yet another important component of the test. To qualify the exam, students must cover the syllabus of the exam completely. JSSC has released the preliminary exam syllabus for PGT recruitment. In the official announcement, the syllabus for both Paper I and Paper II has been provided. JSSC PGT Exam Syllabus The topics are made available on the official website. For other information related to syllabus, you can check the official website.
Read >>> CUET PG Admit Card 2023 [OUT]
What is JSSC PGT 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants planning to take the exam must be eligible to do so. To apply for the exam, they have to fulfill the eligibility requirements. Before registering for the exam, students must review the following eligibility requirements.
- Candidates applying for PGT posts must also have a bachelor’s degree in education or leadership from a recognized institute in their field. It is also necessary to qualify Jharkhand TET or CTET exam.
- Candidates aspiring for PGT posts must have a post graduate degree in the field of study.
- Candidates interested in Jharkhand PGT Recruitment should be between 21 to 40 years old; Their age will be determined on the basis of January 1, 2023.
- Apart from this, the students who fall within the maximum age limit are also given various types of relaxation as per the rules of the state government.
- For Jharkhand PGT Recruitment candidates must have earned B.Ed degree in addition to post graduate degree from Indian University with minimum grade point average of 50%.
JSSC PGT Teacher 2023 Exam Pattern
Students must go through the exam pattern to allow them to understand the exam completely and prepare for it. The information in the following sections will help you to understand the complete examination process.
- The written test is used to select postgraduate teachers for teaching positions in government schools of Jharkhand.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for JSSC PGT Exam. The date of application has not been made public yet.
- After doing so, the commission will activate the application portal and will start receiving applications from the candidates.
- Every applicant needs to review JSSC PGT Syllabus and understand it completely. They must follow the syllabus to avoid getting disorganized during the preparation.
- Candidates should prepare by Main Exam Part-I Syllabus. They should prepare for Part II for each subject based on their degree course; They can get the complete syllabus for each subject on the official JSSC website.
Read >>> ailet admit card download 2023
How to Download JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card,
Step 1: Visit the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Step 2: In the pop menu at the top of the notification bar, click on the link for JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
Step 3: Fill your credentials i.e. your Application ID and your date of birth.
Step 4: After that click on the submit button and your admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Now print your JSSC CGL Hall Ticket.
In this article we will learn about JSSC PGT 2023, It’s all about what the exam is for. Who can apply for this? How can students apply for the exam? Students must read all the instructions carefully and keep checking the release dates.
frequently asked questions
The following list of details should be checked properly:
Name of Student
exam center code
scheduled date of examination
Reporting time for the students at the examination center
guidelines for students
roll number of the candidate
Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
date of birth of the candidate
Category (ST/SC/OBC & Other)
Signature of the candidate
Through the website is not the only way to have the admit card. Students have to take a printout of their admit card.