check passport status online: Residents can check their passport status online As soon as the application is signed up through the Passport application, customers get continuous updates about the status of the application. The passport application can be downloaded from both Android and iOS platforms.
To check arrangement accessibility, click on the option provided for the same on the landing page. Then Select Identity Office, Then enter the manual human test code and click on Take a look at the system access now.
check passport status online
Many of you want to know how to actually check the identity status on the Internet while sitting at home. Today we have recorded how to see the status of identity in a really exceptionally simple way. You all must realize that Visa is the personification of Indian citizenship. Whenever a person travels by air, he needs it a lot, along with it many other reports are also required. Visa is a valid record for Indians through which they can travel by air easily.
Read >>> TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhar Link Online
To check your visa status on the web, first you need to visit www.passportindia.gov.in And in case your ID is sent, you will get a 13 digit number. In the next step, you have to go www.indiapost.gov.in and entering 13 digit speed post number You can follow up with your visa till it is delivered to your nominated address.
how to check passport status online
- Visit India Post’s site www.indiapost.gov.in and on the landing page you will see the option of “Track n Follow”.
- Here you have to enter the 13 digit transfer number i.e. the following number of speed post.
- Then, at that point, enter the numbers you get in the picture, and finally, you need to tap on “Target Now”.
- Presently the dispatch and transport status will be displayed on the screen of your gadget.
Online Passport Status Tracking
The following methods can be used to check the status of passport applications offline:
SMS: You can check the status of your passport application from your phone itself. From your registered cellphone number, text “status file number” on 9704100100. During the application process, you can choose to use this premium SMS service.
National Call Center: The toll free phone number of the National Call Center is 1800-258-1800. 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, A Citizen Service Executive is on call. Additionally, an AIVR is accessible around the clock. Hence you can get information on the status of your passport application outside regular business hours.
Note: Use the following contact information to contact people in Jammu & Kashmir and North-East states:
Jammu & Kashmir: 040-66720567 (Paid)
040-66720581 (Paid) for North Eastern States
Read >>> PMJAY: Ayushman Card Registration
how to check passport through status online Passport Seva App:
a mobile app called mPassport service allows users to seamlessly track the progress of their passport applications, You can also access additional services such as registration and appointment scheduling. Both iOS and Android mobile devices support this mobile application.
To verify your passport status for this application, follow these simple steps:
- The mPassport service can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Enter your name, email address and date of birth when registering.
- Select “Position Tracker”. To track your passport application status, enter your 15 digit file number and date of birth.
How can you check the delivery and dispatch status of my passport?
After tracking your passport status learn how to check delivery status of your passport.
Indian Speed Post often sends to the current address of the passport applicant (as mentioned in the passport application form). Use the Speed Post-tracking utility to track the delivery status of your passport.
real time delivery status Often online delivery varies by state. Hence, it would be best to speak to your local Speed Post Center regarding the same. Your package is returned to the sender if a Speed Post Center Staff can’t find your address. Contact your Regional Passport Office for further assistance in such cases.
To check the dispatch and delivery status of your passport, perform the following actions:
- Get the 13 digit tracking number for the applications from the official tracking system of Passport Seva website.
- Now go to India Post website.
- Select “Track Consignment” from the list of website tools by clicking on them. The “Consignment Number” section is where you should enter the 13 digit tracking number. Click “Search” once again.
- If the delivery tracking information is not visible then your passport was not dispatched.
You can get your passport in case of emergency at the Regional Passport Office. Don’t forget to fill in the application form with details of why you need to get a passport urgently. Your request to collect your passport in person from Regional Passport Officer The office may be accepted or rejected.
Read >>> SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 [OUT]
Passport is an important part of the identity and age verification document. Hence, it is important to apply for it as soon as possible. Also, you can monitor the progress of your passport application online. For a hassle-free experience while checking passport status, keep these tips in mind.