Universal Travel Pass Portal: At a time when the corona virus was spreading very fast, various guidelines were issued in different states to prevent the spread of corona infection. Therefore, the Government of Maharashtra has started online universal travel pass registration form 2022 At the same time, apart from Maharashtra, many other states have also implemented Universal Travel Pass Forms. A large number of people in the country have got two doses of the corona vaccine. Those who have received both the doses, and who are engaged in essential services, can produce a Universal Travel Pass. It will not be difficult for them to go anywhere.
You can also apply for Universal Travel Pass online www.epassmsdma.mahit.org, after that you have a universal travel pass that will allow you to go anywhere. In view of the Kovid-19 guidelines of Railways and Government of Maharashtra, Universal Travel Pass facility is being made available to the citizens for travel.
Trend >>> check passport status online
universal travel pass
After the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become mandatory to have proof that you have been fully vaccinated with both the doses and completed 14 days after the second vaccination for all citizens of India. Maharashtra government has issued Universal Travel Pass Which includes essential services. You cannot travel easily without any restrictions on this pass; According to the Railway Department and the Government, you will not be issued a ticket without a Universal Travel Pass. If you have both the dose of the Kovid-19 vaccine and its certificate, then you can easily get this pass.
Universal Travel Pass Portal
|universal travel pass||Overview|
|Service Name||universal travel pass|
|launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Right||Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility to get UTP||described below|
|Purpose of Issuance of UTP||Allowing interstate and intrastate movement amid restrictions|
|permission is also included||maharashtra local train and bus travel|
Trend >>> SSP Scholarship Portal 2022 Apply Now, Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Universal Travel Pass
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a resident of Maharashtra for UTP.
- You can apply for UTP only if you work in medical, educational, or public service.
- Children cannot apply for this pass launched by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Category and subcategory eligible for Universal Travel Pass application.
- It is imperative that you have all the data required by the authorities to register Universal Travel Pass.
Features of Universal Travel Pass
The Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department of the Government of Maharashtra has allowed common people to take both doses of the corona vaccine for traveling in local trains. For this, the process of distribution of rail passes was started through offline verification of vaccination certificates at railway stations in Mumbai. After offline, now the facility of online e-pass has also been made available and for this the administration has created a web link. www.epassmsdma.mahit.org, Government of Maharashtra Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department has created this web link to provide e-pass facility to the employees engaged in essential services and other citizens so that they do not face any problem while traveling in the city or state.
Read >>> JEE Main 2023 Registration, Exam Date
universal travel pass login
There are a few steps that can be taken to login to the Covid Guidelines web portal of the Government of Maharashtra. You can quickly login to the web portal by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website msdmakov19.mahait.org in Google Chrome or any other browser on your device.
- Tap on the Login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Now, enter the code shown on your screen.
- Tap on the Sign in button.
- After signing in you will be logged in to the portal.
universal travel pass data
The entry will be made from the below information issued by the Government of Maharashtra in UP:
- Universal Travel Passholder Name
- QR code
- Gender of UTP holder
- Universal Travel Pass Holder Age
- picture of UTP holder
- travel class level
- Beneficiary ID of the applicants
- Date of 1st and 2nd dose of COVID vaccination
Read >>> NEET UG 2023 Registration, Notification
Documents required for Universal Travel Pass
- registered mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Government ID document for proof
- registered company
- registration certificate
- industrial papers
Universal Travel Pass Registration
Universal Travel Pass can be easily downloaded through Telegram App or Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Official Portal. Follow the below steps carefully to download the travel pass.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- After this, the home page of the website will open on your screen, where you will have to choose the option of Universal Pass. Note that this option is available only for a citizen who has received both the doses.
- A new page will open asking for your details where you have to enter your phone number and after that you will receive an OTP on your number which has to be entered on that page.
- Click on the “Generate Pass” option to apply for Universal Travel Pass, as this will complete your registration.
Read >>> PM Kisan 13th installment release date 2023
How to check Universal Travel Pass status
- First of all you go to the official website.
- Then on the new page, log in with your username and password.
- After that check the given captcha and type it carefully in the given box.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” and you will be logged into this website.
questions to ask
You have to visit the official website or can fill the registration form for Universal Travel Pass through Telegram App.