xat exam answer key 2023: XAM 2023, which took place on 8th January 2023, is all set to release its answer key on the official website. The XAM exam is typically divided into various sections, each covering different areas of study. Depending on the program the student is applying for, these classes may include math, science, English, and other subjects. Exams are usually conducted in a multiple-choice format, with questions that are designed to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject.
xat exam answer key 2023
After the completion of the examination, the students are eagerly waiting for the answer key which will be Released on 10 January 2023, The answer key is an important tool for the students as it allows them to assess their performance in the exam and determine their chances of getting into the program of their choice.
Trend >>> clat result 2023 [OUT] answer key
The result of XAM exam is usually declared soon after the release of answer key. This gives an opportunity to the students to evaluate their performance and take necessary steps to improve their scores in future. Overall, XAM exam is an important step for students seeking admission in various programs and courses and answer key is an essential tool to evaluate their performance.
XAT Exam 2023 Overview
|name of exam||XAM 2023|
|exam date||8 January 2023|
|answer key||10 January 2023|
Read >>> dtse result 2023 [OUT] answer key
Download XAT Exam Answer Key 2023 PDF
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national level management entrance test, conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur for admission to MBA and other management programs in various institutes across India. xat exam answer key It is an important tool that helps the test takers to understand their performance in the exam, as well as estimate their chances of admission in various management institutes.
The answer key for XAT exam is usually released a few days after the exam is over. The answer key contains the correct answers to all the questions that appeared in the XAT exam. This is an invaluable resource for test takers, as it allows them to compare their answers with the correct answers and understand where they went wrong, or where they did well. XAT exam answer key can be downloaded in PDF format From the official website of XLRI Jamshedpur.
Read >>> IGNOU Result December 2023, Answer Key
XAM Exam Pattern 2023
XAT exam pattern consists of two parts:
- part 1: The first part of the XAT exam is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) section which tests the candidate’s aptitude in areas such as verbal and logical ability, decision making, quantitative ability and data interpretation and general knowledge. This section usually consists of around 78 questions which are to be answered in a duration of 170 minutes (2 hours and 50 minutes).
- part 2: The second part of the XAT exam is an essay-writing section, which tests the candidate’s ability to write a coherent, well-structured and analytical essay on a given topic. The essay should be written in English, and the duration of this section is 40 minutes.
- The total duration of the XAT exam is 210 minutes (3 hours and 30 minutes), and the total number of questions is 78+1.
Please note that XAT pattern may change on year to year basis. So, always check the updated pattern on the official website.
Check >>> spsc admit card 2023
How to calculate XAT percentile?
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) percentile is a measure of a candidate’s relative performance in the XAT exam and is calculated on the basis of the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam. Here are the steps to calculate XAT percentile:
Collect the necessary data: To calculate the XAT percentile you will need the following information: Your score in the XAT exam, and the number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
Convert score to percentile: Divide your XAT score by the total number of questions in the exam, and multiply by 100. This will give you your score in percentage form.
Find the percentage of candidates who scored less than you: To calculate your percentile, you need to know the percentage of candidates who scored less than you. Take the number of candidates who scored less than you, and divide it by the total number of candidates who appeared in the exam. To convert it to a percentage, multiply it by 100.
Subtract the percentage from 100. To calculate your percentile, subtract the percentage found in Step 3 from 100. The result is your XAT percentile.
For example, If you have scored 60 out of 100 marks in XAT exam and there were 100,000 candidates who appeared for the test, your score as a percentage would be 60%. If it is found that 6000 candidates scored less than you, then your percentile will be (100 – (6000/100000)*100) = 94
It is important to note that the percentile score is calculated on the basis of marks obtained by all the candidates who appeared in XAT and not just those who qualify.
Read >>> ukpsc exam calendar 2023
How to Download XAT Answer Key 2023?
- Visit the official website of XAT (xatonline.in,
- Check the “Answer Key” section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for XAT answer key of the year in which you appeared the exam.
- Download Answer Key in PDF Format.
- Save the file to your computer or device.
- Open the PDF file and compare your answers with the correct answers given in the key.
- Use the key to calculate your expected score and compare it with the cut-off marks.
Get xat answer key 2023 click here
questions to ask
XAT exam is usually conducted in the first week of January every year.
The answer key for XAT exam is usually released by the exam conducting body XLRI on its official website a few days after the exam. Candidates can download the answer key by logging into their account on the website.
XAT answer key is not the final result, it is subject to change. The final result is usually declared a few weeks after the release of the answer key. If any change is made in the answer key, it will be reflected in the final result.